Saturday, December 4, 2010

Inspired.

Watched ' Eat Pray Love' today.  It's really hard to comprehend it but somehow it inspired me.  Not the part about god really, but the part whereby 'ruins' can lead to 'change' & of course, some other points.  In short, the movie really inspired me. 

I feel that this whole year is a complete waste of time & even till now, when it's the holidays, I feel, well, alone.  Yes, alone is the exact word.  I don't go out often, not even to shop, not really catching up with friends and simply doing things by myself  like, going to work, watching videos/movies, listening to music & playing lame facebook games.

I REALLY feel left behind, so disconnected with the world, the people around me.  Even my facebook activities are very limited.

I don't feel very me. 

However, I guess this just happens to people.  I don't think it only happens to me, probably everyone felt this way once in a while but somehow they get over it and move on with their life.  Easier said than done, really.  At this moment of my life, it's like everything & everyone moves on except me.  I'm not moving on, just stopping, in my own thoughts.  Something like those scenes played in movies.  Weird feeling but definitely true, that feeling.  I just felt like ranting for a bit, hoping that typing all these help a bit.  But blogging this doesn't really help yeah.  I just feel like i could do more to stop feeling like this but I'm not exactly sure what I should do.

A heart-to-heart talk with some friends @ starbucks/coffee bean might just do the trick.. but I can't seem to take the first step to make this happen 'cause who are my true friends anyway?  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment